By doing a GAP analysis in Phase 2, you get an indication of the scope of work that must be done to comply with GDPR. Through the analysis you get an overview of:
- today's data processing, data categories and data flow
- use of IT systems and data flow between them
- existing routines and documentation
- internal organisation
- existing data security
- agreement with external suppliers
in other words: what you have in place today. By comparing this with the new GDPR requirements, you are able to identify your business' level of compliance.
We will help you:
- set up tables and checklists
- get an overview of data types, type of treatment and treatment basis
- identify necessary technical and organisational measures for information security and other compliance
Please contact us.